6 audio Reviews with Responses

Live on Live on

pretty good.

I like orchestral stuff, and this is a good representation of it. good job! i really like the sound that sounds like banging on metal with a stick.

Grandvision responds:

Thanks. That's various metal sounds.

Computer Love - Kraftwerk Computer Love - Kraftwerk

OH MY GOD.....................

I've loved this song since I was like 2 (dad is a total kraftwerk fan, he ran a nightclub in hollywood in the 90's, "Kontrol Faktory", and kraftwerk came there after a concert once lol)......

Anyways, to make a long story short, I love KRAFTWERK, THIS SONG, and 8BIT music aswell, so this song is like just made of pure 1337ne55.....

10/10 5/5!!!!!! plus, you are amazing lol

benanderson responds:

Kraftwerk are indeed amazing! =D
Glad you like the song. :)

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

what's the cool whistle sound?

ive been looking for that sound in fl sine i heard b0unc3's version, do yoou know?>

Pyroific responds:

i used >Simple Supersaw with some portamento

Techno Meets Hip Hop Techno Meets Hip Hop

response to c4p5-10ck

it incorporates a hip hop drum beat at 2:30

downloaded to mah psp yay

TheEyeOfMusiK responds:

Yup, you already know. Thanks for da love and download. =)

-RMP

SuperMarioLandRemix (Improved) SuperMarioLandRemix (Improved)

OMFG!

THIS IS SO COOL! I remember playing super mario land on the gameboy b&w.(the one that took AA's instead of AAA's) and this is exactly like it!

10/10 5/5

newskies responds:

thanx!

-8bit clouds- -8bit clouds-

idk if you know this or not,

idk itf you know this but someone just resubmitted your song under their name saying it was a demo:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/112341

btw, 10/10 5/5!

Waterflame responds:

woah o.O i diddnt know. i reviewed it now tho, i dont care too much aslong as it dont get popular :P I still dont see why he did that tho, its just a fucked up verson of the song.. thanks for notifying! :) i really apriciated it! and thanks for the vote ^^